The Healthspan Porthcawl 10K will return on 4th July 2021.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and ABP Barry Island 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
Entries will be opening soon. Make sure you’ve pre-registered by clicking below, for your first chance at securing one as soon as they become available!
|General Entry||for runners not affiliated to a UK Athletics Club||£25|
|Affiliated Entry||for England/Scotland/NI Athletics affiliated runners||£23|
|Healthspan Wales 10K Series||for entry into two or more of the series races||CLICK HERE|
ENTRIES RE-OPEN IN AUTUMN 2020!
By pre-registering below, you’ll be the first to know once Healthspan Wales 10K Series Entries for 2021 go on sale.
*Please note that a small non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of your registration fee by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration platform. Please note, multi event passes are non-transferrable and can only be purchased by individuals.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Finish time pacers in every start wave
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Please note that multi-event passes are non-transferrable.
General entries will close on Monday 14th June if they do not sell out beforehand. Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.