The Healthspan Porthcawl 10K will return in July 2020.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and ABP Barry Island 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
Entries will be opening later this year. Make sure you’ve pre-registered by clicking below, for your first chance at securing one as soon as they become available!
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Healthspan Wales 10K Series? Discounted season ticket and multi-event passes will go on sale later this year.
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K you have until Monday 10th June to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
© Copyright Healthspan Porthcawl 10K 2019