The 2019 Healthspan Porthcawl 10K will take place on Sunday 7th July. Entries are now open!
It forms part of the Run 4 Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and Barry Island 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
You can now register for the all-new race below.
|10K General Entry||£22|
|10K Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||£20|
|Multi-Event Pass (when entering two or more races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series)||See Below|
|Family Fun Run (Individual)||£5|
|Family Fun Run (Family Ticket – 4 People)||£15|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series?
Healthspan Season Tickets and Multi-Event Passes have now sold out!
|Healthspan Season Ticket (all 4 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Three Event Pass (any 3 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Two Event Pass (any 2 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Full Price (entering 4 races outside of the Multi-Event offer)||£97|
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. Savings shown are off the cost of full-priced General Entry.
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K you have until 10th June to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
© Copyright Healthspan Porthcawl 10K 2019