Sunday 3 July 2022
The Porthcawl 10K will return on Sunday 3 July 2022. The race was rescheduled from 2021 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K, R4W Virtual 10K and ABP Barry Island 10K. Find details on discounted Multi-Event Passes below.
PRE-REGISTER FOR 2023 HERE!
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Healthspan Wales 10K Series in 2022?
A limited number of discounted multi-event passes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Head over to the R4W website for more information on the series, including finishers items, prize money for elite athletes, discounted multi-event passes for those interested in entering two or more of the events, and training tips from Healthspan ambassador Iwan Thomas.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Finish time pacers in every start wave
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Please note that multi-event passes are non-transferrable.
General entries will close on Monday 13 June at midnight if they do not sell out beforehand. Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.